In using this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms. These Terms form the basis on which you may access and use our websites, including any sub-domains of those websites, mobile sites, apps and APIs.
These Terms have been developed to protect the content, IP, copyright and integrity of Christian Adam Group and its affiliates. Therefore the Terms are binding between you and Christian Adam Group and its affiliates.
We may modify these terms of access and use of our website at any time. You should look at the terms regularly. All changes will be retrospective effective as soon as they are posted.
“you” - The Content viewer or the owner of the IP address accessing Christian Adam Group’s website.
“Christian Adam Group”
- Christian Adam Recruitment
- ChristianChristian Adam Academy
- ChristianChristian Adam Property
- ChristianChristian Adam Concierge
Our systems are monitored within an internal auditing system and are date-time stamped, together with IP address and any other details available for tracking. Any misuse of our website, facilities, systems and services may lead to civil action or criminal prosecution.
By accessing our website and related sub-sites of Christian Adam Group and its affiliates, you agree:
- The information on this web site is provided on an "as is" basis and you are allowed to only view the content of Christian Adam Group’s websites for the purpose of understanding Christian Adam Group and its affiliates as a company and the products or services Christian Adam Group and its affiliates provides.
- To download only content that we allow you to obtain which are available via links to pdf files only.
- Not to hold Christian Adam Group, or its affiliates, liable to you, or to anyone else, for any loss or damage (including without limitation loss of profit, revenue or business, indirect, consequential, special or incidental loss or damage), however liability arises, or might arise, if it were not for this clause. This exclusion does not apply to anything the law prohibits as excluding liability.
- To indemnify Christian Adam Group and its affiliates for any loss suffered, or liability incurred, due to any information provided by Christian Adam Group, or its affiliates, they you believe is not accurate, up to date or complete, or is otherwise misleading. Christian Adam Group, and its affiliates, endeavors to make sure all information supplied on its public websites are accurate.
- You may not create a link to any page of this website without Christian Adam Group, and its affiliates, prior written consent. If you do create a link to a page of this website you do so at your own risk and the exclusions and limitations set out in these terms will apply to your use of this website by linking to it.
- Christian Adam Group, and its affiliates, monitor and use IP addresses to administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information, however this does not exclude Christian Adam Group, and its affiliates, from using all resources to obtain your personal details for legal purposes. Additionally, for systems administration, detecting usage patterns and troubleshooting purposes, our web servers automatically log standard access information including browser type, access times/open mail, URL requested, and referral URL.
- Restrictions on use of websites including subdomains. You agree that you will not: use any automated device, software, process or means to access, retrieve, scrape, or index our websites or any content on our website, or attempt to inject url strings which are an attempt to access our service illegally; or process undertake any action that will impose a burden or make excessive traffic demands on our infrastructure that we deem, in our sole discretion to be unreasonable or disproportionate site usage; or use or index any content or data on our websites for purposes of: (i) constructing a replica of Christian Adam Group’s website, or (ii) competing with us in any manner that we have not specifically authorised; or use our websites or any content from our websites in any manner which is, in our sole discretion, not reasonable and / or not for the purpose which it is made available; or act in violation of any Term of Use or other condition posed by us; or reproduce, republish, retransmit, modify, adapt, distribute, translate, create derivative works or adaptations of, publicly display, sell, trade, or in any way exploit our websites or any content on our website, except as expressly authorised by us; or transmit or attempt to transmit any computer viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature to all of Christian Adam Group’s websites or its clients. Some areas of our website and subdomains are restricted and any unauthorised access to these areas will be subject to prosecution and liabilities as per point 9 of these terms.
- Christian Adam Group, and its affiliates, monitor your use on our website including if you are using any tracking or downloading software on this site without Christian Adam Group’s knowledge. Christian Adam Group only permits tracking by recognised search engine companies only. Should you breach this term or point 8, Christian Adam Group will view your actions as theft, industrial espionage, economic espionage or corporate espionage and you agree to be liable to Christian Adam Group for a minimum of five million dollars (AUD) enforceable by legal action. The supply of any information to third party companies other than yourself, Christian Adam Group, and its affiliates, will view your actions as theft, industrial espionage, economic espionage or corporate espionage and unless you can provide a reasonable explanation for your actions that Christian Adam Group, and its affiliates, deem acceptable, you agree to be liable to Christian Adam Group as mentioned in the previous sentence. Christian Adam Group, and its affiliates, will use point 7 to obtain your personal or company details to proceed with any legal action required. If the IP address from which the offence has originated is owned by a company or entity then the actions are deemed to be authorised by that company or entity and the company or entity including its Directors (under personal guarantee) accept full responsibility for the monetary liability.
- The inclusion of advertisements, pointers and hyper links to other web sites operated by third parties are not under the control or the responsibility of Christian Adam Group or its affiliates. A display of advertising does not imply an endorsement or recommendation by Christian Adam Group, or its affiliates.
- These terms are to be adhered to irrespective of whether or not you subscribe to any of Christian Adam Group’s products or services, and are additional to any products or services Terms and Conditions.
- We reserve the right to exercise whatever means we deem necessary to prevent unauthorised access to or use of our website, this may include implementing specialised technology, reporting your conduct to the appropriate legal authorities or commencing legal action.
Christian Adam Group designed this Guide to outline the services provided by the Group and its affiliates, including Christian Adam Concierge, and the terms of our remuneration.
Information on a referrals and opinions
Referrals and opinions made by Christian Adam Concierge is of a general nature and does not take into account an individuals objectives, financial situation or needs.
Who is responsible for the services provided?
Christian Adam Group, through Christian Adam Concierge, partners with trusted service providers to facilitate access to expertise, experience, special offers and promotions. Christian Adam Concierge is not responsible for the commissioning or delivery of said services.
How will I pay for the services provided?
For each referral, Christian Adam Concierge will receive a referral fee from the partner supplier, based on a percentage of the invoiced amount, which is paid to us by the partner supplier.
Our employees that may assist you with your referral needs will be paid a market salary.
In addition, our employees may receive a bonus for meeting certain volume goals for business placed. The bonus will be calculated based on a percentage of commission and fees earned. This percentage varies between 0% and 50%.
What should I do if I have a complaint?
- Contact us and tell us about your complaint. We will do our best to resolve it quickly.
- If your complaint is not satisfactorily resolved within 20 days, please contact our Director & Partner, Alexander Elmowy on (02) 9331 4477 or put your complaint in writing and send it to the address noted at the beginning of this document. We will try and resolve your complaint quickly and fairly.
If you have any further questions about the services provided by Christian Adam Group and its affiliates, please contact us.